Please be advised that Tindale Dental Centre is open and will continue to look after our community’s dental needs.
If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms or waiting on test results for COVID-19, we ask that you contact the practice on 47 265 400 to reschedule.
We are continuing the following measures to ensure yours and our staff’s safety:
- Pre-Screening all patients before their appointment
- Asking all patients and guardians to complete hand hygiene and a temperature check on arrival
- The use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for all clinical staff and masks for all staff
- Antibacterial pre-rinse is used on all patients to reduce bacteria in the mouth.
- The surfaces are wiped down after each patient with hospital grade disinfectant.
We will continue to maintain our highest level of sterilisation in accordance with infection control guidelines.
If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment, please give us a call on 47 265 400